Few days ago.
I was still grumbling about my British Studies essay.
I really don't know how to start it.
I have been viewing at least 20 websites. (Reading + taking notes)
I went to the libary and grabbed 5 books. ( I skimmed through them)
I started typing..
"Britain’s future would be best served outside of the EU.’ is a statement which remains debatable till today. The EU was established on the foundation of the pre-existing European Steel and Coal Community (ECSC) and the European Economic Community (EEC). There are currently 27 member states, forming one of the largest economy bloc in the world. Since 1973, Britain has been a member of the European Union (EU) with one of the largest economies among EU members..."
I don't know how should I continue with it.
-.-
Okay. So after dinner, I vowed that I must finish it. I continued with the gruelling work from 9.30pm-1.30am! Haha..I enjoyed every minute of it. I knew I could write more. But it has a word limit. So I ended up with 1056 words. XD *smiling in glee*


0 comments:
Post a Comment