Sunday, May 10, 2009

F@@D

Never knew that I can get Sushi here. Lol.
Very cute. (especially the cute fish with soya sauce in it..XD)

It tasted quite good. Lol.
Ben & Jerry's ice-cream. I must say, although I love ice-cream, I rarely eat it in UK. This one caught my eye. Haha... See for yourself.

"IF IT'S MELTED, IT'S RUINED!"
BAKED ALASKA ICE CREAM
Vanilla Ice Cream with Marshmallow Swirls & White Chocolatey Polar Bears!
[What the...]

Seems nice enough to me.
But usually I prefer chocolate ice-cream. Hehe..

I was looking for polar bears while slurping it with my silver spoon. =P
And I found ONE!!! whoa. Really like polar bear at North Pole. :)


And I found a SECOND one! Haha... Now it has got a companion.
Lol.
In a nutshell, the ice-cream tastes nice but the cute polar bears are too sweet. >.<


Anyhow, I enjoyed it~! *Thumbs up*

0 comments: