skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Mel! This is the えび卵!
すし
寿司
美味しい
かに that my mum saved for me ~!
可以整只吃哦!
不知怎么的,最近好夯日本哦!
I was helping my bro tie model tower and he was thinking of the theme. All because I suggested something Japanese like Mount Fuji for the background.... TAH-DAH!! My brother ended up painting the background like that. LOL.
最近真的好夯好夯日本!不只我的弟妹都觉得我疯了,连我爸都忍不住问我呢~哈哈!弟妹们都说,还好爸妈上次没带着我跟他们去北海道,不然的话,应该……
总之,我觉得好好笑哦。
这次回到家里来,察觉到爸妈都变老了
大家都说我变得好爱说话,而且很吵,废话不少
家里虽然热闹许多,但也变得很吵
哎~
简而言之,现在的我真的不一样了吧!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kheny
Malaysia
I'm not what I seemed to be. Don't judge me.
View my complete profile
Chat^^
Little Aquarium
Blogs to share
stupid may
Little Penguin's blog
Get Over Me
Rubika
THE GALAXY OF THOUGHTS
:: SYNJOE REVEALED :: ©
Mel's Molten Blog
Mushroom's Secret
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(
26
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
September
(
2
)
►
August
(
4
)
▼
July
(
2
)
Mel! This is the えび卵! すし
"Working in numerous radio stations, I've been sup...
►
June
(
7
)
►
May
(
6
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
January
(
2
)
►
2009
(
63
)
►
December
(
5
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
3
)
►
July
(
7
)
►
June
(
10
)
►
May
(
12
)
►
April
(
8
)
►
March
(
9
)
►
February
(
4
)
►
January
(
3
)
►
2008
(
2
)
►
December
(
2
)
Facebook Badge
Kheng Yuan Chun's Profile
Create Your Badge
0 comments:
Post a Comment