I knew that SPM would be out on the 12th of March.
As I'm not in Muar, so obviously my mum would have to take it for me.
The day before, I was wondering, should I stay up to wait for my mum's call to tell me my results? Hmm.. cuz it would be 2am++ when the result is out in M'sia.
Most of my friends here slept in the evening so that they could stay up late and wait for their results. I thought I would. Eventually, I went to bed at 1am. I was thinking that my mum would call me, so I'd just have to wake up when she calls.
But.. She didn't!! Gosh.
So I woke up the next morning at 7.30am. And I saw 2 messages in my phone. 1 from Vivian and another 1 from my mum. Lol.
I kinda didn't really expect that! Haha... I would really like to thank a lot of people.. Wait till I'm back in Muar. Lol.
Gosh. I think I'm like really 'cold' in some way. I was like feeling normal.. weird.. When my tutors asked me about my results..
'I got 12A1s'
'I'm so pleased with you! How're you feeling?'
'Quite okay. Normal.'
'I've told her last week that she'd do well..'
My friends were also asking me how would I celebrate. I don't know.
Never mind about myself.
Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS to..
Joe and Mel~
You guys deserve it! =D
Okay, the long wait for SPM results is finally over.
I'm looking forward to going back to Muar! Yippee~
Miss my funny friends a lot..
[Oops! I better go check out the air tickets now.]
Till then.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
!SPM!
Posted by Kheny at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment