Saturday, January 17, 2009

Almost 2 weeks..

Yeah, I've finally made it through almost 2 weeks in Scotland without my mummy and daddy. Lol.
I should have updated my blog since ages ago.
But too bad, I took quite a long time to get my internet connection fixed. And I'm kinda busy too. Days seemed to pass very quickly here.
In just a blink of an eye, I've been away from home for..12 days!
I'm neither sad nor happy to leave home.
Not really homesick.
But everytime when I speak to my parents in the phone, I'll always feel a gush of tears rushing through my eyes. (I didn't cry though..)
I still miss them a lot.
And too bad, my course has been extended till July, which means I will only be going home after 10th of July. T_T

Seriously, I wanted to blog about this.
To be continued..
[opps! ;D ]

0 comments: